Monday, September 1, 2008

Don't know much about algebra...

In this age of instant messages and soundbites, my knowledge of specific disciplines is
is a patchwork of images, opinions, impressions and scraplets if data.

The sources of knowledge that enter my sub-conscience are:
politically motivated new shows
public radio programs
blogs
twitters
The Onion
A conversation overheard on a bus

If I were asked to write a clear and concise paper on any of the subjects that I feel I can talk about, I would be challenged to come up with a unified theme.

So, I'm giving opinions a second look. I am trying to sort out the information I think is true and versus the information I have attained based on the plethora of sources flashing before my eyes and and vibratng in my ears.

What's truth, what's fiction...who is the authority?

No comments: